Thursday, October whatever, 2005
Bullriding.....explain that to me! Last night I caught some rodeo on some random sports channel and because of human nature, stopped surfing to watch these poor guys get the crap kicked out of them! o.k. so it may have had something to do with the tight Wranglers, although, I have always preferred Levi 501's. Oops! *focus, focus, focus* So, here is what I am thinking. I totally understand the whole testosterone thing. I read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (well, actually, I didn't but it sounded good). I sort of get why men love to get tackled and have theirbody ground into the turf in football (or stopped caring when the pants got tight and shiny... I know, I know, reoccuring theme). I have long since disagreed with the child development specialists from the 80's who told us boys and girls are alike, they only choose blocks and dolls respectively, due to nurture not nature. I have taken enough psychology & brain development courses to know that genetically, men have to do these things to impress and attract the fairer sex and propogate the species.....WHY THEN would a man allow his most powerful propogating equipment to become a target for a 2 ton moving mass of muscle, fur and bones???? Does this make any sense??? I know, I know, ladies, men just don't make sense. But, do you not, in this case, think they would set priorities!
So, you all have seen the rodeo queen, big hair, colorful boots cowgirls who drive around in Daddy's hand-me-down Chevy with the bumper sticker that says, Why ride a horse when you can ride a cowboy? Well, hell, little goat ropers....I say, WHY RIDE A BULL WHEN YOU CAN RIDE A COWGIRL??? One just has to be kinder to the equipment than the other...ya think?!?!?!


18 Comments:
You are so right. Who wants to smash their manhood up against a bull's horn?
I prefer bouncing it against a cowgirl.
my thought is why do us men have to touch our package at least ten times a day? Is there a history of losing them?
Well, Lorena Bobbitt does have ancestors. I could never do that!! However, I have heard a story (urban ledgend, I am sure) of a woman who caught her man with another woman and super glued his "equipment" to his leg...She was way too nice. I would have glued it to his hand and then watched him try to make it to the emergency room! I could totally kiss and make up and jump in bed with him, with THAT plan in mind!
You know that scare the crap right out of this Pirate..
Not the making up but the super glue.
So beware of pirate philanderings!!!
I'll just keep my hands away from me staff little lady.
Sure'n you will and that!
Well thanks a lot celtic.i put on word verification....and come to find out bloggers have the sane agenda as the spammers....when you put that on you make your world a little smaller...i knew that all the time..but you bloggers didn't see it.You guys were so into your selfs..you couldn't see straight. Anyone should be able to post...hell you could always delete. Now blogger
has set it up that you have to use word verification...are we all happy now? I think not..it's a bummer.
Yikes? PMS??? I didn't CAUSE it. In fact I am a NEW blogger and just visit your site and another! I was just messin' around teasin you about word v. I just like to get to the posts that actually READ your stuff. Have a great day!
Hey lady...it was all about the numbers to me.I became a numbers
junkie...i didn't care about the spammers it was all about the numbers..hell spammers like music too.Well word verification is on now..I'm going through high numbers withdrawl...ha ha.Anyway
thanks for enjoying my mind.I'm a hardheaded woman who has finally seen the light..and all the people say amen.
I read your profile lady jeeze louise..favorite artist bocelli and jonny lang who are these people? Are we living on different planets? I like all kinds of music...even country western...the greatest counrty song
was Don't it make my brown eyes blue..crystal gayle or every where by tim mcgraw....hell i got taste
how about i love a rainy night
eddie rabbit...he died not to long ago..later...i'm beat
thinking up witty crap everyday
isn't easy...but thank god i got alcohol and drugs...ha ha
not kidding.....later lady
Hey Lady}}}}} i think i'm going to concentrate selling my records on ebay. I thought I'd put all my records on blogs and try to sell
that way. Bloggers don't buy records they just like to share their boring ass life with ya.
I need to make money..so i won't be posting that frequently...I'm
tired of thinking up witty shit everyday anyway..I'm spent...
but every now and then i may have the urge to post...it depends how i'm feeling...you feel me?
Totally get the money thing!!!! Don't go away completely though!
We will just wait for when you are feeling inspiring....
Bright Blessings
Oh i won't go away ,unless i wake up in the morning and not here.
Ha ha....I have a lot to give a lot of info...but it's all about
the cold hard cash...i will be a blogger now and then..but it's all about ebay now.
Blither,
Boys and their bulls! :-) Yep, public school....no finer!!! I teach 2nd grade this year and love it as always!!! It is so great to have ones passion for a job! Glad you found me....I may have to rant again soon.
Well now, I have read your profile as well and love Johnny Lang! Vivaldi I can take or leave ... will listen in a pinch. But Lang? Absolutely.
I occasionally watch bullriding on TV and have been to two rodeos. Bulls amaze me; two tons of pure muscle yet they can spin on a dime! The cowboys? Other than making sure their jeans fit right (haha) I'm not sure I could actually enjoy (hold) a conversation with one for too very long. There's something about the "I got him rid" type of bullriding jargon that just leaves me wanting much, much more.
Looks like you're well on your way to a wonderful blog!
Again, thanks for stopping by and don't be shy about coming back again ... I usually only post twice a week, and though you may not see me back here till next week, I usually try to catch up on anything I've missed!
Hey lady}}}}}} i'm back!
i ran out of ideas and maybe lost a few people...however i have new material that i will unlease on the world.Blogger has changed things around but that's another
subject.
I would love to rodeo if only to partake in the yodeling afterwards. They do yodel, don't they? Truly, an art on the edge. thank god that the rodeo people are doing their part to keep it alive.
no, hold it, i don't think they're related. I think i'm thinking of something else.
nevermind.
i am truly,
the idiot
Heyyy! Where have you been? I so much enjoyed your lovely comments but more than that ... I'd love to read more of your writing! Get back here...
(seriously, hope all is okay with you)
Post a Comment
<< Home