well you can give us a few more details than THAT! what will thoust sing and with whom? and in front of whom? and are you going to be too big time for us now?
Yes! I will be!! bahahaha *jumps down off pedestal and dusts off tiara* ;-) I will tell all later this week and of course give all details before during and afer! Woohoo! Can't wait! memememe
Man, are you guys an easy bunch to bait!! hehehe I promise, details before morning!
hanni: And I am sure you will sound marvelous!
pacmom: I am multi-faceted!
Blither: I AM a teacher....and mom, and grad student and singer, blah, blah, blah! Did I mention goddess! *laugh*
Martini: Yes, it is exciting...with 2 weeks to go, I can hardly wait!
Quazi: Good goddess, it took me HOURS to get the fairy pics uploaded and right side up! I know nothing about an audioblog! Besides, I am only awesome with my pips! ;-)
By the way, I am staying at the Hyatt in mid-town Manhattan, so if anyone knows fabulous, cheap places that I must check out, let me know!
I am the mother of an Irish dancer, which is a world all to itself. In my other life, I am passionate about teaching, love being the mom of a 15 year old little goddess girl, who is ready to embark on womanhood. I am born and raised in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, so it is a given that I love the mountains and the beach (the kind to where you wear sweaters and jeans, not bikinis ;-). I sing and perform with a chorus that has traveled internationally. I am involved and passionate in issues that are about fairness, equity and respect for diversity. I think the easiest way to be happy is to "Just be nice!" and when people are not, that makes me rant....privately, of course...for all to see. O.K. so I may include gobs and gobs about our life which may or may not interest you, but, hey, I amuse the hell out of myself! ENJOY! SHARE! and if you are going to choose to disagree and be wrong...DO IT NICELY!
8 Comments:
well you can give us a few more details than THAT! what will thoust sing and with whom? and in front of whom? and are you going to be too big time for us now?
Yes! I will be!! bahahaha
*jumps down off pedestal and dusts off tiara* ;-)
I will tell all later this week and of course give all details before during and afer! Woohoo! Can't wait! memememe
Wow cool. Did you know I'll be singing in my shower on February 19th?
But seriously, we need details!
And all this time I thought you were busy chasing fairies...
Details woman!!! Can't wait to hear all of them.
Ann
How exciting for you!! :) Can't wait for the details!!
Oh and I know you tagged me I promise sometime this week I will do it!!!
Man, are you guys an easy bunch to bait!! hehehe I promise, details before morning!
hanni: And I am sure you will sound marvelous!
pacmom: I am multi-faceted!
Blither: I AM a teacher....and mom, and grad student and singer, blah, blah, blah! Did I mention goddess! *laugh*
Martini: Yes, it is exciting...with 2 weeks to go, I can hardly wait!
Quazi: Good goddess, it took me HOURS to get the fairy pics uploaded and right side up! I know nothing about an audioblog! Besides, I am only awesome with my pips! ;-)
By the way, I am staying at the Hyatt in mid-town Manhattan, so if anyone knows fabulous, cheap places that I must check out, let me know!
Wow that is interesting, hopefully you made it with the snow.
I leave tomorrow morning out of PDX. Hopeful is a pretty gentle word for how I feel about flying this week!
Post a Comment
<< Home