Friday, September 28, 2007
About Me

- Name: oregoncelticlady
- Location: Oregon, United States
I am the mother of an Irish dancer, which is a world all to itself. In my other life, I am passionate about teaching, love being the mom of a 15 year old little goddess girl, who is ready to embark on womanhood. I am born and raised in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, so it is a given that I love the mountains and the beach (the kind to where you wear sweaters and jeans, not bikinis ;-). I sing and perform with a chorus that has traveled internationally. I am involved and passionate in issues that are about fairness, equity and respect for diversity. I think the easiest way to be happy is to "Just be nice!" and when people are not, that makes me rant....privately, of course...for all to see. O.K. so I may include gobs and gobs about our life which may or may not interest you, but, hey, I amuse the hell out of myself! ENJOY! SHARE! and if you are going to choose to disagree and be wrong...DO IT NICELY!
Previous Posts
- Love is...(from the mouths of babes)"When my grand...
- Watch your thoughts; they become words.Watch your ...
- This is SO true!!!! You Are 84% IntuitiveYour intu...
- 100 Things about ME!!!My daughter stole this from ...
- On Father's Day, I read and shared many thoug...
- I WISH YOU ALL A PEACEFUL SUMMER SOLSTICE!What ar...
- Memorial DayRemember those we have loved......I lo...
- For those who enjoy language…Or severe distortions...
- Imagine a WomanImagine a woman who believes it is ...
- So, I thought I had it all figured out...how to ge...





9 Comments:
Aww.. She is such a beauty!
What a lucky Mommy you are. Congrats on a job well done with your lil one.
Ciao Bella!
XoXoX
What a sweetie. She looks so much like you! I had heard from people, before I had children, about the trials and tribulations of raising teenagers...but I have yet to see it. We ARE truly blessed.
Hi Lady,
Yes, you do have a wonderful young woman to share your life with, you are truly blessed!!! But then, it takes a special parent to create a special child...
I am smart about these things! wink
PCM
Awww...your beautiful daughter!
I am happy to see your posts my friend! HOW ARE YOU?
I have one of those too! She is beautiful, but most importantly spirit looks to equal the outer package. We are lucky mothers!
those are the best pictures youve shown of her yet. you gonna tell us what the ribbon is for? cuteness?
Blither: Thank you! I am very blessed!! She looked at your site hte other day and said, "I want to be that pretty!"
Lori: Thanks! We do look a bit related *laugh*. I have not hit any major snags either! She has breezed right through middle school with minimal upset! GRATITUDE!!!
PCM: Sooo true and I forget to take a wee bit of credit! As soon as she graduates from college I will maybe stop chalking it all up to luck!!
Kelly; I love stopping by your blog also! I am just so tired and busy these days, I get to the "log in" part, realize I should say something semi-intelligent and give up! *laugh* let's keep in touch!
Sweetie: It IS all about the inside, for sure!
Brico: I wasn't holding out! She just keeps coming up with better material...you KNOW how that goes! They just keep getting prettier by the day! The ribbon is an "It's my birthday" ribbon she has had since second grade that she wore to Odtober fest on her birthday!! SMART girl...it got much attention! *laugh* She will probably wear the same ribbon to the bars on her 21st!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Excellent photos! She's beautiful... and you are proud (rightly so!)
Post a Comment
<< Home