Thursday, June 21, 2007
About Me

- Name: oregoncelticlady
- Location: Oregon, United States
I am the mother of an Irish dancer, which is a world all to itself. In my other life, I am passionate about teaching, love being the mom of a 15 year old little goddess girl, who is ready to embark on womanhood. I am born and raised in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, so it is a given that I love the mountains and the beach (the kind to where you wear sweaters and jeans, not bikinis ;-). I sing and perform with a chorus that has traveled internationally. I am involved and passionate in issues that are about fairness, equity and respect for diversity. I think the easiest way to be happy is to "Just be nice!" and when people are not, that makes me rant....privately, of course...for all to see. O.K. so I may include gobs and gobs about our life which may or may not interest you, but, hey, I amuse the hell out of myself! ENJOY! SHARE! and if you are going to choose to disagree and be wrong...DO IT NICELY!
Previous Posts
- Memorial DayRemember those we have loved......I lo...
- For those who enjoy language…Or severe distortions...
- Imagine a WomanImagine a woman who believes it is ...
- So, I thought I had it all figured out...how to ge...
- What Type of Wine Are You?You're a Riesling!You're...
- Isn't she lovely...... This is it! The lov...
- Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!I know, I know! ...
- I HATE MONDAYS!Mondays are NOT my favorite days! I...
- Say it ain't so, George!!!!!! This is NOT the w...
- So, it is Bricotrout's Birthday!!! I am honored to...



7 Comments:
I'm looking forward to some down time. It seems like during the school year we are always running around, busy with the school's activities and my days are much, much longer. And even though it gets hot in the summer time, it's nice to have some warmth after the long cold winter. Now, if it would just stop raining!
Watching the sunrise before I fall asleep.
Lori: Always glad to seee you here! I will come by "your place" more often this summer!
Lance: I hope that it is a good, fine thing that you are still up at sunrise! :-) You and Kelly are in my heart often! Be well!
Thank you for such lovely comments at my site. You are such a sweetheart!
God bless, and have a wonderful weekend.
You have been busy when I wasn't looking! I am looking forward to spending some time with my kids when I am not worried about getting homework done beforehand. I have always felt a little guilty about setting my priorities sometimes, especially when it comes to homework. We have missed a lot of fun stuff in favor of a good grade. Not this summer, though!
PCM
Considering I live in Vegas...
Airconditioning. :)
hahhaa J/K
Vacation with my family.
And possibly having my 6 year old niece with me all summer.
Blither, not much more fun than a six year old!!! Love them!
Post a Comment
<< Home