
It is, now, today, news widespread by the media, that George Clooney has, seemingly willingly, become involved with Pamela Anderson on a deeply social level! As I swoon and grab hold of the chair to stable myself, I say to you, THIS is one of those times when I must rant! This just CANNOT be. This is a sign of the end of civilization as we know it! Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee, of course! Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock, sure, why not! Pamela Anderson and any other slighty-nasty-freaky-semi-ungroomed-rocker-that-you-love-to-rock-out-to-but-for-
obvious-reasons-would-never-EVER-sleep-with, ABSOLUTELY! But, NOT GEORGE!
For as long as forever, men like George have saved themselves for women like us! We KNOW that when he has had his fill of gorgeous super models and moody starlets, he will find his true dream....a reasonably good-looking, intelligent, passionate REAL woman and settle down to marriage and family. We won't care which one of us it is, but cheer for the one chosen from the sisterhood. So, we over look the dalliances with the others, knowing that he is saving himself for the ONE!
But now, that dream is SHATTERED! For, no self-respecting women would EVER follow in Pamela Anderson's ...er.... footsteps! Not that we couldn't for obvious physical reasons, but that we WOULDN'T!!! In all fairness to Pamela, who I am sure is truly a really NICE girl, it is George's predecessors that bother us (and should bother George) as much as it is any concerns about Pamela's prior social engagements. Now, the dream of George is lost to Every-woman. His good guy image tarnished and impure forever more! Now, all is lost....unless....maybe...they are JUST walking the dogs!!!


10 Comments:
Love it!
jeez, you have been gone awhile. ;0
Hey, Lance!!!!
Yep, true Jodes!!!
Soooooo glad to see you both!
First off...welcome back to the land of bloggers..you've been goon far too long!!!!!
Now as far as your rant goes...Oh HELL NO!!!! I'll agree that George isn't the greatest actor of all time...but he is BY FAR a FINE looking gentleman and I CANNOT see him with the likes of Pam Anderson!! No Way No How!! I certainly hope this is a bad dream.
Sal: thanks for coming back! About your 2 cents:
Paragraph #1: I am here for as long and as often as life allows. That comes first.
Paragraph #2: Geeez, I just wanted his body!!! (note to self: Sal is a damn republican) *smiles sweetly*
Paragraph #3: General rule...suck up to me all ya want. We are in total agreement about teachers!
bbsgirl: Yea!!! Glad you're here! and I am so very sorry sweet lady...Tis so!!!! Although I heard that they are trying to keep it very quiet so maybe he will wake up one morning, roll over and go, "WTF" and run. But he will somehow always be tainted in my mind!!
Politics.....lalalalalala, not listening! lalalalalala
Hi! Good to see you back finally.
PCM
Ahh, at last! I dunno what has been the problem with this thing, but I am very glad to see you back in the circuit. Where in the beejeebers have you been, anyway?
I have been talking to myself for 3 months because noone else reads MY blog (feigns a swoon...)
George Clooney, eh? Well, you can have him, tainted or not. I am more of a dangerous guy kinda girl. Johnny Depp or Viggo Mortensen will do nicely! Yummmmmmmm! wink.
Don't be a stranger, OK!
I think we need a new drink to celebrate your return. The chocolate martinis were great, but this time we need midori margaritas,eh?
Love ya.
PCM
Hey, I posted your request!
Oh c'mon PCM, I read ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home