celtic lady's rants

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!!

I know, I know! Those are fireworks...BUT...most of us don't need chocolate and I am probably not getting a dozen red roses! I hope everyone who loves this holiday finds a very happy, fireworks way to celebrate and enjoy! I will be spending it with 24 wobbly, heart covered paper mail boxes, the mad sorting of 500+ tiny valentines, sticky little fingers and faces and best of all.....sweet lil Dollar Store gifts picked out with LOVE!!!
No sweetheart in sight but many great friends, a family that loves me dearly and the best daughter in the world! Not bad, not bad at all! Love to you all!!!! XOXOXOX

9 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

I'm first, I'm first! Yay!

Happy Valentine's Day to you also! You are such a good mommy.

Hope your day brings you lots of warmth and love - and with a daughter, how can that NOT happen? :)

Hugs, WH

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

I love fireworks!!! That would be a cool thing to have on Valentine's Day. Great thought. Hope you have a good day.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger martie said...

After many years of marriage, I still see fireworks when kissing hubby....so they are quite appropriate for Valentine's Day. wishing you and your 'on the edge of womanhood' daughter a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

WH: I am so glad you are back!!!
bbs: fireworks are always good! I need some!
martie: Welcome!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it was fun. Hope you're doing well.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for the visit!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger STAG said...

Heart. Heart. Heart.

Take heart.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Beautiful picture! I love fireworks.

Thanks for visiting my place. Sounds like we have a lot in common!

Hope you had a great V-Day! :-)

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger coastalcutie2000 said...

Here is a Chocolate Martini toast to you on a belated Single Affirmation Day (yeah, its S.A.D., but I love the accronym's meaning. My daughter made this one up.)

And here's to another chance next year ~~~ Lalalalla

PCM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home