celtic lady's rants

Friday, February 16, 2007

Isn't she lovely......

This is it! The love of my life, my joy, my heart!!! This is what I live for! This is the lovely mini-goddess in all her glory. She is 13 beautiful years old and is blossoming (which I know is an over used term, but truly describes what is happening) into an incredible young woman! She is intelligent, witty, funny, thoughtful, talented and most important, compassionate and involved in change! She is my wild, wild, sunflower child! I love her! I am grateful that the Spirit gifted me with her and I am so proud to share her with the world!!!



12 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

Beautiful indeed!!!!!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger coastalcutie2000 said...

She radiates pure inner light, woman! You have every reason to be more than proud!

I didn't fall off the planet ~~~really! I have been trying with no success to get logged into this blasted blog. I am not quite sure what I did this time to make it work, either?

If this time is the charm, I'll finally be able to make the comments I wanted to before.
PCM

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lori said...

How precious. I can relate to loving your children so completely. It's the best, isn't it?

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

Thank you ladies!!!!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very lovely. Proud mom. *smile*

How about one of you??

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At home today? Drop me a line and we can chat awhile.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!

We love Irish Step -- my girls really want to take lessons.

Question - how does she get her hair like that? I've always wondered...

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found ya! You were never lost at all. I was only blond! Heh!

What a beautiful baby indeed!!! Wow!
Thank you for sharing! Fabulous picture, Sweetheart!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

She is divine. Truly.

I can see that you feel every bit about your daughter as I feel about mine. Daughters are too precious for words - aren't they?

This picture is just lovely!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Tish said...

Beautiful girl! You have much to be proud of! :) I hope you are doing well.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger coastalcutie2000 said...

I forgot to ask you, did you make her dance costume?

PCM

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

just thought I'd check in and see if you've updated. How are things going in your neck of the woods?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home