Saturday, October 20, 2007
About Me

- Name: oregoncelticlady
- Location: Oregon, United States
I am the mother of an Irish dancer, which is a world all to itself. In my other life, I am passionate about teaching, love being the mom of a 15 year old little goddess girl, who is ready to embark on womanhood. I am born and raised in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, so it is a given that I love the mountains and the beach (the kind to where you wear sweaters and jeans, not bikinis ;-). I sing and perform with a chorus that has traveled internationally. I am involved and passionate in issues that are about fairness, equity and respect for diversity. I think the easiest way to be happy is to "Just be nice!" and when people are not, that makes me rant....privately, of course...for all to see. O.K. so I may include gobs and gobs about our life which may or may not interest you, but, hey, I amuse the hell out of myself! ENJOY! SHARE! and if you are going to choose to disagree and be wrong...DO IT NICELY!
Previous Posts
- Walk very slowly, be silent and look closely, to f...
- COUNTING BLESSINGS $1.87 AT A TIME!!! Do YOU k...
- Where did I get this girl????So many faces!So many...
- Love is...(from the mouths of babes)"When my grand...
- Watch your thoughts; they become words.Watch your ...
- This is SO true!!!! You Are 84% IntuitiveYour intu...
- 100 Things about ME!!!My daughter stole this from ...
- On Father's Day, I read and shared many thoug...
- I WISH YOU ALL A PEACEFUL SUMMER SOLSTICE!What ar...
- Memorial DayRemember those we have loved......I lo...



5 Comments:
Oh, Yeah. I'm glad I'm grown now, being a kid in those situations was sooooooo stressful or at the very least embarassing.
I remmber these days too.
Waaaa, I never got any of those notes... But then again, I never sent any, either!
Ahhh, to be so young again. But only if I were able to know what I do now, and not be jaded at it.
PCM
I remember. Now, what do I do with that? hehe
We still do it except for the people who have nerve!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home