celtic lady's rants

Saturday, April 14, 2007


What Type of Wine Are You?



You're a Riesling!You're a refreshing white wine. Hailing from Germany, your high acidity balances out your sugars and act as a preservative. In fact the oldest tasted wine was a Riesling from 1540, tasted in 1961 and still in drinkable condition. You're floral and fruity and are perfect for sipping on a summer's day. You're a real sweetie and go well with rich foods.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




I shamelessly stole this from Blither! But then, what is a little wine stealing among friends!? "Your high acidity balances out your sugars and acts as a preservative!! *sweetly evil snicker* This is right on about me! AND I was born in 1961! Only, I would rather be nibbled on a summer day! hehehe!
So, what kind of wine are you?

8 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

This was a fun quiz. I took it too and liked what it says about me...but I'm having a tough time posting the code on my blog...it's way too large and I can't seem to figure out how to make it smaller. Perhaps I'll do it again later after I'm more awake.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

BBSgirl! I am glad you came by! I am going to give it a good hardy try, to post each day...something!?!?!?
I am so tech challenged, I would be of no help to you! When mine kept saying "clear not closed" so in my wisdom, I jsut deleted clear! :-) When the quiz and pic came up on my blog I threw a little party!

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. You are a Real Sweetie! Nibbled On.. Tee hee- Hussy!

Hugs Bella!

Cheers!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

Yea!!!!! I get to be a hussy!!! Thanks Blither!! *laugh*

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Welcome back!

I don't know enough about wine to understand what my wine would be! Hope all is well in your world.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger oregoncelticlady said...

Hey, Lori thanks!
Were you able to take the quiz? It seems like everyone's "wine" came pretty close to their personalities! Hmmmmm! I am going to pretend that means...uh...drink more wine...sure, yes, that's it! :-)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger coastalcutie2000 said...

Hey woman,
it would seem I am a Merlot, a beginner's wine, but friendly and approachable! I suppose that says a lot about who I am. People certainly seem to want to tell me all about their lives and tribulations here where I live...

Makes me wonder if I am a wine, or a bartender! Hahahaha Glad to see you are out there in the world!!!

PCM

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger STAG said...

No doubt in my mind...I'm a gallon of ripple. Vin Ordinaraire. Nice in small doses on a hot day, but hard to take all the time, and you don't want me in large quantities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home